ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:745] Re: Fon du Lac and U.S. Aerobatic ...

From: "PAUL LOGUE" <GPAULOGUE at msn.com>

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:06:35 UTC

Message:

----------
From: 	iac-l at listproc.eracer.org on behalf of Gypsy444 at aol.com
Sent: 	Tuesday, August 19, 1997 2:41 PM
To: 	Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 	[IAC-L:732] Re: Fon du Lac and U.S. Aerobatic Team Selection

Leo's not here to defend himself, but I've never heard that all he had to do
was show up at the Nationals to qualify for the team, in fact quite to the
contrary.  Where did you ever hear this? Patty

My memory is getting poor, but I believe after wining 7 National Titles in the
UNL cat, he entered a hot box at Nationals and zeroed the flight!  No team
that year.

Paul Logue