ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:795] Re: Fon du Lac and U.S. Aerobatic ...

From: Gypsy444 at aol.com

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 03:51:21 UTC

<< My memory is getting poor, but I believe after wining 7 National Titles in
the
 UNL cat, he entered a hot box at Nationals and zeroed the flight!  No team
 that year.

 Paul Logue >>
Exactly, Paul, but there was also some controversy about this and whether he
should have been allowed to be on the Team.  Patty