ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:858] Stephens Akro Z

From: Tim Shears <TShears at compuserve.com>

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 21:27:09 UTC

Message:

 I have recently acquired a Stephens Akro and am planning to do some
refurbishment work to it over the fortcoming Autumn. Hopefully I will not
still be doing it in Winter as well.

I am interested in making contact with owners of similar aircraft to talk
about mods etc. I would also be VERY interested if anyone had any
drawings/plans particularly in computer-readable format as I am doing a
respray and need to get working on paint schemes. Many thanks.

Tim Shears
E-mail 100525.3667 at compuserve.com
Fax +44 (0)1628777018
Te +44(0)162838738