ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:864] Alternate Sequences

From: Dave Lammers <lammers.david at mcleod.net>

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 17:25:53 UTC

Message:

 Regarding the rules proposal for alternate sequences for use during
lower ceiling conditions, I am preparing my final report for the rules
committee and need your input.  Please review the article on page 40 of
the July issue of S/A.

To date, I've had no objections to the Basic and Advanced sequences.
Several Citabria pilots have asked that the last three figures in the
Sportsman sequence be reordered for energy reasons which has been
accomplished, one intermediate pilot reported altitude problems which he
thought would be fixed with practice, and the unlimited sequence is
being reevaluated.

I need your input regarding A.) the concept in general, and B.) the
proposed sequences.  ALL WRITTEN input will be included in this final
report.  Many of you have given me verbal input of encouragement,
however, I would appreciate a brief note for inclusion in the report. My
deadline is September 15.

Please send your e-mail comments to lammers.david at mcleod.net.

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Lammers