ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:868] Re: Alternate Sequences

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess at brigadoon.com>

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 20:56:54 UTC

Message:

 I have tried all of the proposed flat advanced sequences, and one in
particular works very well (I can't remember the sequence number).  The
concept is great, and it would have been nice to have had this option
available at many of the contests I have attended over the last 2 years.

Dave put in an extraordinary amount of work seeing this proposal through
and deserves a huge pat on the back.  I sure hope he decides to make
another run as an IAC director.  He will make an excellent one.

Allyson Parker-Lauck