ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:879] RE: Alternate Sequences

From: "Doug Partl" <DMCFF at classic.msn.com>

Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 01:38:30 UTC

Message:

 Dave- I'm following your alternate idea with great interest- keep it up.
I do have a question- I flew the IL Open in Matoon this weekend, took First in
Int. and IL State Title, finally, but a question came up as to the Pitts Cup-
I thought the issue, as stated right on the trophy as "Pitts Pilot"- and
doesn't state "Aviat Trophy"- as to who qualifies to win it, was settled a
while back and had to be a Pitts Pilot. Is this true or do Eagle, Husky Pilots
qualify? We had one Eagle do a great (90%) job, but I scored the highest in
Pitts- who gets it??? Let me know if you do!!! Mike Vaughn is sitting on the
trophy pending the correct answer.

Doug