ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1705] Alternate Sequences

From: Dave Lammers <lammers.david at mcleod.net>

Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 14:37:24 UTC

Message:

 Rules change 98-14, dealing with Alternate sequences for use with lower
ceilings, passed its final gate, and won unanimous approval at the IAC
Board meeting in Oshkosh this weekend.  I personally thank each of you
who worked with me in sequence design, flight evaluation, and critique.
When these are published soon in Sport Aerobatics (for use next year), I
venture to say that, because of all of your fine efforts, they will be
the most thoroughly flight evaluated new sequences ever in the history
of IAC.  We've succeeded in giving Contest Directors another tool to
help them achieve successful contests, and improved the safety situation
at the same time.  (I know you California and Arizona folks are either
yawning, don't care, or have already hit the delete button).

Thanks for your help!
Dave Lammers