ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1707] Re: Alternate Sequences

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess at brigadoon.com>

Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 15:11:08 UTC

Message:

 I think Dave Lammers is the one who should be thanked.  Without his efforts,
this thing could have just died as "yeah, that's a good idea" and never
would have been researched, proposed, and put into action.

Thanks Dave for this excellent new rule.  It will not surprise me at all if
I get to fly this sequence in more than one contest next year, given the
weather history our Texas and Oklahoma contests have had.

Take care,
Allyson Parker-Lauck
Ponca City, OK

P.S....Didn't Dr. Rihn say that earthquakes are more common than rain in
California in August?  :-)