ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:891] Looking for S-2B at the Nationals...

From: "Yes, Virginia. Pumpkins *can* fly..." <rackemann at tamara.ENET.dec.com>

Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 15:43:29 UTC

Message:

Hi all,

     I'm looking for a Pitts S-2B to fly in the upcoming US Nationals,
since I won't have my own S-2B in Texas.  I am flying in Intermediate
and have about 210 hours in S-2B's.

     All of my aerobatics training was done by Michael Goulian and he
has graciously offered to provide a reference for anyone considering
this. If you have a B model or know of someone who does and would be
interested in letting me fly it in the contest, please let me know.
Naturally, there are financial details to work out. You can send mail
to me directly at "rackemann at xanadu.enet.dec.com".

  Thank You

   - Ford Rackemann
     Boston, MA