ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:902] Re: Looking for S-2B at the Nation ...

From: Jim Ward <jimw at orbital.mv.com>

Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 07:43:07 UTC

Message:

 Hi Ford,

    My nephew has one of those little single-place pedal-powered
biplanes you can find at the more expensive toy stores.  Granted,
it's not quite as capable as the pumpkin, but I'm sure I can wrest
it from his control for you to, um, "fly" at Dennison.  And
naturally, there are financial details to be worked out.

    I believe that Mr. Speeg will have his airplane there -- no?

    Missed you at KMSV.  We had a great contest and unbelievable wx.
Will you be at Warrenton?  (I'm gonna try to make it there; we'll see.)

    Ok, fella; take care.

Jim