ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:961] Atlantis by Aircraft Technologies, ...

From: jcowgar at juno.com

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 18:08:59 UTC

Message:

 Has anyone looked into the Atlantis by Aircraft Technologies, Inc? They
are the manufacturers of the Acro 1 and also produce an airplane called
the Atlantis that is sopose to be a fully competitive aircraft all the
way through Advanced. They say it's capable of every maneuver in the book
with two people. It's side-by-side seating and arranged like a
cross-country aircraft, but designed first as an aerobatic aircraft, then
a cross country aircraft.

I would be interested in hearing anything at all about the aircraft. It
could be the one I am looking for, or maybe I should just build a two
place simple cheap aircraft like the Christavia Mk 1, and a One Design?

Thanks for any input.

Jeremy Cowgar - KB8LFA
jcowgar at juno.com