ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:986] One Class/One Design or Not?

From: jcowgar at juno.com

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:26:36 UTC

Message:

 Lets say that I decide to build an airplane like the Atlantis. It's no
One Design. Are the average guys going to be building One Design
airplanes, competing in the One Class leaving people like me with out a
One Design to compete against the Extra, Laser, and Sukhoi planes/pilots?
In other words, is everyone who is in it part time going with the One
Design/One Class idea?

Jeremy Cowgar - KB8LFA
jcowgar at juno.com