ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:993] Re: One Class/One Design or Not?

From: RIHNAIRCO at aol.com

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 00:26:55 UTC

Message:

 As I have said in prior postings and in the president's page, I think it
would be a great idea to develop class competitions using certified Pitts
 aircraft (no modifications, please)  There are four classes of Pitts
certified aircraft available from which to chose S 1S, S 1T S 2A , S 2 B  How
about a four category competition?

Dick Rihn