ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1009] Re: 1 Class/1 Design (long)

From: RIHNAIRCO at aol.com

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 13:04:39 UTC

Message:

 Don,

What a marvelous post.  I believe you should head up the One Design
administrative effort.  No this is not a joke.  I find in you a kindred
spirit which has the power to make this happen.  We have a One Design
Chairperson now who does a superb job of running the ONE DESIGN homepage on
the internet.  What I am talking about is someone to stimulate chapters to
have one design contests using whatever aircraft they have available for all
to use, be it Aerobats, Decatholons or S 2Bs  (sorry not enough Stampes
around the US.

Best Wishes to your better half.