ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1013] Re: 1 Class/1 Design (long)

From: Don Peterson <autotech at flash.net>

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 01:17:04 UTC

Message:

 RIHNAIRCO at aol.com wrote:

> Don,
>
> What a marvelous post.  I believe you should head up the One Design
> administrative effort.  No this is not a joke.<<

You are irrepressible.  If I had the time to volunteer for something big,
I would do so.  Instead, I will be working next week while the rest of
you are up at Sherman flying and behaving badly in public.  (Well, some
of you, anyway).

I truly am willing to help where and how I can.  I do my best to scribble
out last minute stuff for Karen that causes just enough excitement
without creating violence.  (You might be amused to hear that Kurt
offered to "kick my ass" after the August issue came out.  Rather made my
point, I thought).

With this new job, I need at least a year in the saddle before I can
start sneaking off early and taking long weekends.  New house being
built, unpaid for Zlin in hangar.  Life is grand.

Keep me in mind, and keep trying.  You will wear me down, somehow.

Don