ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1020] Re: Acro/airshow pilot Jim Kincai ...

From: Herman Dierks <dierks at austin.ibm.com>

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:54:07 UTC

Message:

  Good point on the Density Altitude. I was at work all day (inside AC)
 so I forgot about the heat. I know it was still quite hot and muggy
 late last nite.

 I got a call from Allison Parker (our new IAC Secretary).
 She said Jim was her hanger mate.
 Jim had just moved to Ponca City OK a few months back.
 Allison said she posted a note on the net but I have not seen it.

 She said nobody offered to help Jim's wife at the air show.
 She rode to the hospital in the ambulance and after Jim died,
 finally a few air show spectators came to offer some assistance.
 None of the Confederate Airforce folks came to help her.
 With the air show going on and all it was probably a zoo.

 Jim's wife flew back to Ponca City last nite.

 Herman