ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1037] Re: Boston Area S2B???

From: Will Tryon <willtryon at mindspring.com>

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 12:20:02 UTC

Message:

 Jon,

I don't know if he has any S2B for rent but Mike Goulian has his aerobatics
school at the Concord Airport.  Also, I was in Assonet ( about 45 miles
south south west of Boston and heard what sounded like a Pitts performing
maneuvers.  I never did get a look at it through the trees but my ne ices
said that they see the "stunt plane" often and they think it flys out of
the brighton airport.

At 04:56 PM 9/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I will be in the Boston area the weekend of Sep 27-28th and would like
>to fly an S2B while I'm in the area.  Any suggestions?
>
>Jon Nash
>Pitts N1191
>San Diego Aerobatic Club/Chapter 36

Luv & Hugs,