ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1072] Re: Why The Pitts Is Unbeatable

From: Joseph <jvd at club.innet.be>

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:53:43 UTC

Message:

I would like to add one remark :   why I couldn't step into a Pitts S1 ??
is pilot weight and my intention to stay inside the aerobatic weight and
balance limits....
When I was checking this out for a Pitts S1T the way it should be done...it
seemed to me that many should not take fuel on board any more...??
AS every insurace cy will check this after a crash...I think I want to stay
inside the theoretical official factory limits....( W & B for acro )
Please note that the factory examples of calculation are made with a
theoretical plane and a very light one so...if you have some extra equipment
on board...change the example.....

on the other hand In an Extra 230 e.g. full fuel I could still add some
extras......

Just a thought to be more complete...( I think )

Best Regards
Joseph
IAC  19.625