ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1068] WAG

From: "Joseph F. Rosenberger" <joerosen at TSO.Cin.IX.Net>

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:59:13 UTC

Message:

 Thanks for the recount of the events in Turkey.  It's the first thing I've
seen on the net that at least makes me feel like I know what went on.  And,
now for the question that all of us Chapter 34 folks want to know: how did our
esteemed leader Ken Hadden fare?  Thanks again, Kim, for your excellent
reporting!  JR