ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1071] Re: WAG

From: reniska at austin.asc.slb.com (Kim Reniska)

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:44:43 UTC

Message:

--

Ken got off to a slow start, but finished 12th in the Unknown which
put him in 30th place overall after 3 flights. That was when the

I was the next highest US pilot at 41rst.

As a team we did not plavec in the top three obviously, but we did
beat the UK, Japan,Luxembourg and maybe one or two other small
countries.

Kim

Kim Reniska                     Senior Engineer - Workstation Systems
reniska at slb.com                 Schlumberger - Austin Product Center
+1 512 331 3405 (voice)         8311 North FM 620 Road
+1 512 331 3075 (fax)           Austin, Texas  78726    U.S.A