ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1091] Where did Ultimate aircraft go?

From: Mike Davis <davis at alsc.com>

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 21:15:44 UTC

Message:

They used to be Streamline Welding at 519-767-0736, Paul Gobbi
I call and the number has been forwarded to someone who's never heard of
them.

Did they go under?

My spinner is beyond stop drilling and near self destruction.
Noone else makes a 15" spinner for fixed pitch!
Canadian folks, please help if you can.

or if you know someone professional who can make a plug and composite
spinner from my aluminum one, please let me know.  I haven't heard of
this being done.

Mike Davis
S1S, Reno#28 G-Whiz
Cupertino, CA (where it hasn't rained since...hmmm....I can't remember)