ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1127] Re: Where did Ultimate aircraft go?

From: Billy Brock <bbrock at flash.net>

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 13:44:34 UTC

Message:

 Wade Conrad wrote:

> try harold aircraft for you spinner
> 503-647-0829

DO NOT waste your time  at  harrold aircraft in north plains, oregon

ordered spinner in feb '97 and finally had to request a refund last week
sept. '97 !!!!! received phone call stating i will not get all my money
back ! harrold aircraft is a waste of not only money but valuable time

unless you are building an rv don't bother calling-- he is not set up
for anything else !!!

anyone interested in complete details may e-mail me direct:
bbrock at flash.net

daryl's spinner from boerne, tx is beautiful and it WORKS !!!!!