ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1130] Nationals location

From: boatright thomas reginald <trboatri at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 07:27:26 UTC

Message:

 Hey,this is my first post, so please bear with me. Just thought I would
throw another one at you all. Rantoul Ill. (old Chanute airforce base)..
Huge Hangers, Museum, beautifuly resurfaced runways, Flightstar F.B.O.,
centrally located in the U.S.. This is a community that loves aviation.
They will be hosting the 98 balloon nationals.. Good crowd to draw from,
plenty of lodging. The University of Illinois is located 15 miles to the
south... Like I said, just a thought...

Watch your six.

Tom