ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1141] RE: Nationals location

From: Kevin Cavallo <KCavallo at programmingconcepts.com>

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 14:19:32 UTC

Message:

 Sounds like a good thought to me.  It was a two day trip to the
Nationals from New York, and then another two days to get home at the
end.   It seems like the only fair way to run this contest is to have it
in the Central US.  It's a big, empty country (I know, since I flew over
most of it last weekend) and there must be a Grayson-type airport with
decent weather somewhere in middle of it.

Moving the contest any further west would pretty much negate anyone from
the East Coast showing up unless they had a team slot at stake, or a lot
of vacation time.

Kevin Cavallo