ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Nationals location

From: SpeedDr at aol.com

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 22:36:41 UTC

Message:

Can we hope that the Nationals will someday be moved north ,away from God
forsaken Texas, to a place where engine temps never see red and where the word
G-lock might refer to a type of bathing suit, not dehydration driven hypotensive
episodes?  Where practice in the box is welcomed. How is the location of
future Nationals sites determined? Is there any mechanism by which large groups of
disgruntled active members can affect a change?  I do not remember this
decision process exposed to us for a vote.     Someone enlighten me.
                       Rick Volker