ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Nationals location

From: "Ed Duckwater" <duckwater at presidency.com>

Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:23:04 UTC

Message:

 <P>I have the perfect location for the next nationals. Duckwater Airport. It is in the state of Nevada so the weather will be excellent. Also, prostitution is legal in this state so there will be something to do at night besides reading old "stick and rudder" columns. These coulums are also handy if you perforate them, put them on a roll and use them in the bathroom. I have a large hangar with a hopping brothel attached. Do not enter any of the mobile homes dotting the airport, as there is a meth explosion danger. Also, stay away from this whore named Marilyn Cash, she is dirty and she ground looped my Pitts, which I then converted to an autogyro.</P>
<P>Airport Chart:</P>
<P><A href="http://www.nevadadot.com/traveler/aviation/diagrams/pdf/14duckwa.pdf">http://www.nevadadot.com/traveler/aviation/diagrams/pdf/14duckwa.pdfhttp://mail01.mail.com/scripts/payment/adtracking.cgi?bannercode=adsfreejump01" target="_blank">http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup</a></p>