ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Nationals location

From: "Chixfly2" <chixfly2 at comcast.net>

Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 02:03:10 UTC

Message:

I don't want anyone to misunderstand. Mr. Duckwater is talking about my fourth cousin, twice removed on my Uncle Schlomo's side when he mentioned Marilyn Cash. She is not a whore at Duckwater International, but a Line Boy - like Paco was before his horrible "accident". While I could see how Ducks could misunderstand her job function because of Paco, he really should pay more attention. He seems to be a little angry at Cousin Cash for dissing his advances - for the last eighteen years.
Mr. Duckwater is also mistaken when he says that Cousin Cash ground looped his Pitts. Ducks never owned a Pitts - but a Pixie which he tried to tell people was a Pitts - very sad.
Cousin Cash is not a pilot. However, I am a pilot and have never ground looped a Pitts. While I have had two engine failures, two tailwheel malfunctions, a broken tail brace wire and a small prop strike - I have never ground looped anything.
I hope this clears things up and hope that Mr. Duckwater gets his facts straight in the future.

Yours inverted,

Marilyn Dash
Minister
Universal Life Church