ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1150] Re: Joint Jigger

From: Deene Ogden <deene at ibmoto.com>

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:58:33 UTC

Message:

 Mark Stuart writes:

>        Just wondering if anyone out there had a joint-jigger or similar
>beast that they bought to build their homebuilt, and they didn't need
>anymore.  Tubing sizes that I'll be cutting are 1/2" - 1 1/4".
>        Please e-mail direct if you have something.

Hi Mark.  I too am building a 1-D.  I also have a brand new
(never used) joint-jigger for sale.  I bought it a Oshkosh
several years ago to build my 1-D.  Luckily, I found a
pre-built fuselage kit so I don't need the tool now.

I paid something like $175 for it and would be willing to
send it to you for $150 including shipping.  Let me know
what you think.

BTW, I'm just finishing a new shop and hope to start on
my project by the end of Oct.  I do have several other items
for sale.  Let me know if your interested:

    One-Design Plans (unused with data plate)       $250

    One-Design Sheunemann wing kit with fir spar,  $3500
    skin plywood (ribs started, kit in perfect
    condition)

|   Deene Ogden (IBM)                    PowerPC                 |
|   deene at ibmoto.com  (work)             (512) 424-8394          |
|   deene at ibm.net  (home)                (512) 255-6424          |
|---------------This is my opinion, and only that.---------------|