ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] For sale Pitts S2B

From: "Jones" <darwin.jones at mchsi.com>

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:54:52 UTC

Message:

  I am ready to deal on the very nice S2B.  It is a1983 with new engine, prop,
intercom, transponder, bungees and canopy.  The airplane is an 8 at least.
The fabric and finish are in excellent shape.  Less that 500TT less than 30
on engine and prop.  I must let this airplane go.  If there are no takers in
the next month or so I will take the insurance off it and park it until next
year.
Best offer over $75k. you will be getting a deal.
I will deliever for expenses.
Darwin Jones