ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1253] 4 minute

From: Rocky Hill <rocky at tote.com>

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 15:45:23 UTC

Message:

 I thought flying Unlimited was going to be so good getting to do the 4
minute then I found out what really happens,  contests don't have the
time or effert to do them.  With delays during the contest and time
getting late at the end of the contest the 4 minute just gets shoved
aside.  After you spend hours and hours practicing it does'nt get flown.
--
Rocky Hill

rocky at tote.com
http://www.tote.com/airshow.shtml