ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1247] I wish I lived in Texas!

From: "Lyn Stortz" <khome at execpc.com>

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 02:55:25 UTC

Message:

 If only I was around pilots like you.  I've never met a mean pilot, but
never ones as generous as you guys in Texas.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck in
Wisconsin, but if you're ever around the midwest I'd love to meet you and
get some time in a pitts (I'd like to see just how hard it is to take-off
and land a pitts...).  If you're around for Oshkosh next year, maybe we
cuold meet and work something out, I'll always be working in the IAC
pavillion.  Anyway, thanx a lot for your generosity, Texas sounds like
aerobatic heaven!  I'll have to consider X-countrying down their... -Jamin-