ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1251] I wish I lived in Texas!

From: Mark Stuart <woxoff at compuserve.com>

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 13:27:48 UTC

Message:

 <Jamin>

If Texas is too far, I have an Aerobat that can teach you oh soooo many
things, not the least of which is a healthy respect for energy management.
I am located in Centralia / Huron Park, Ontario (just north of London).  It
would make a good cross country for you.  I did my comercial cross country
to Oshkosh.  Required distance: 300nm, distance YCE - OSH = 305nm.

Call me or E-Mail if interested in a weekend - you could stay at my place.
Woxoff at Compuserve.com, 519-228-6111 days, 519-293-9307 eves.

Mark Stuart
A150  C-GGUI
S1S  C-GOVA