ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1293] A second on that HELP!

From: Karen Diamond <KarenDiamond at compuserve.com>

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 20:39:51 UTC

Message:

 I thought since the "HELP!" thread was getting so much action, that I would
try it also. (This won't be as entertaining, I promise!)

I am unable to access www.worldairgames.com. Is it me and my "mumps" or
what? Is anyone out there able to get into the site? I need to get the
results of the powered and glider aerobatic championships--also the team
standings if they are there. I do have faxed hard copies, but scanning and
OCR attempts were ZEROed. Jan up in the IAC office is heading out for
vacation and I sure don't want to have to TYPE them--they're LONG.

K<>
Editor, SA
(in Omaha, where we also have four seasons and you can still get a great
steak--no matter what you read in the newspaper)

If anyone is able to access this site, or has the results in digital
format, I would really appreciate an e-mailed file.