ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1303] A second on that HELP!

From: Karen Diamond <KarenDiamond at compuserve.com>

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 14:33:35 UTC

Message:

A huge thank you to the people who responded to my plea for  WAG results. I
had a VERY FULL mail box this morning, and now have results in various
formats. Haven't had time to open the files and take a look yet, but
hopefully one or some of these will help me get the approriate numbers into
SA. So, just wanted to publicly say thanks to all.

I did eventually access the site, but couldn't get past the first page.
Seems I have a temperamental browser.

YIKES--at first glance it appears some of these files may have gone to the
entire list, instead of to me personally. I beg your pardon for the
inconvenience this may cause to others on the list.

K<>
<ducking to avoid flying objects>