ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1387] Re: more on John Denver

From: RIHNAIRCO at aol.com

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 05:42:02 UTC

Message:

 I have never heard of such a connection.  However, I do know that the FAA in
its manditory seminars for AME's notes that we should be wary of a pilot who
suddenly changes AME's without a plausible explanation.  The idea being that
if the first AME was the person that provided care of a disqualifying illness
such as a heart attack it would be easier to get away with a fictitious
medical history with a stranger.

dick Rihn