ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1350] Wing spar problems - Stephens Akr ...

From: Tim Shears <TShears at compuserve.com>

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:24:00 UTC

Message:

 I am the proud owner of a Stephens Akro Model Z/ Laser. My wing spar has
terminal crack problems. The good news is that I found out whilst on the
ground rather than in the air. If anyone has any thoughts on getting a
replacement, either already built or having one built specially please
contact me. I have already tried Zivko, but they suggested I buy a new
aeroplane which wasn't very helpful !

Tim Shears

100525.3667 at compuserve.com
+441628638738 Phone