ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1397] Re: Wing spar problems - Stephens ...

From: AKROBATE at aol.com

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:47:33 UTC

Message:

     Dear

   Hello my name is John Zimmerman and my company is called Akro-Bat
Engineering. I have built four wood replacement wings for Rebels and I could
build one of my wings to fit your Stephens. The wings I have built included
12 gal. fiberglass fuel tanks in each side and is designed for the heavier
six cyclinder aircraft. Or if you would prefer I could build a Stephens type
wing with the current modifications which have solved the spar cracking
problems.
   If you are interested please give me a call, write or e-mail.

          Thank You

          John Zimmerman
          Akro-Bat Engineering
          7507 WCR 39