ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1372] Re: EZ

From: "Harold J. Hitchcock" <hjhitch at ibm.net>

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:27:12 UTC

Message:

 Sorry to put a second post on here.  But after reading many of the
comments it seems there is a general theme.  The media (in general
terms) thinks that homebuilt aircraft are less the safe.  What I am
wondering is this, since many here, myself included, are building or
flying homebuilts, what can we do to get the word out?  EAA and IAC both
have worked extremely hard to promote safety, this is the time to make
use of this and try and correct the misperceptions of the media and
public.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hal Hitchcock
Eagle 21H