ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1388] Re: EZ

From: shamrock at win.bright.net (Patrick Clyne)

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:58:25 UTC

Message:

 Harley Carnes' advice on dealing with the media is excellent!  It would be
even better if it were buffed up and included as an article in Sport Aero-
batics (Karen - are you listening?).  The EAA is expending a great deal
of effort - quite appropriately - enticing young people to become inter-
ested in aviation.  Educating the rest of society on the wonders, and
the safety of general and sport aviation is as important to the long term
success of this activity.

Harley, your comments are right on the mark - I've invited a reporter for
a ride tomorrow - say, if a push, pull push humpty is inappropriate, is
a double outside snap on a verticle down-line OK? <G>

Patrick Clyne