ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1619] Important List Info from Admin

From: "David J. Freeman" <W0WFF at compuserve.com>

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:34:25 UTC

Message:

 I've sent the unsubscribe message several times and cannot get removed from
the mailing list.  The list-man software must not be working.  Is there any
REAL person to contact by phone, snail mail, email, pony express or
ANYTHING????  My mailbox keeps filling up with iac stuff and I would do
almost anything to stop it.  Help Dave Freeman IAC5220.