ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1478] Re: Ken Hadden's death

From: Kirk Wicker <kwa123 at mnsinc.com>

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 23:24:22 UTC

Message:

 Thanks Brian. We all are sad to hear of Ken's untimely death but please
lets not start spreading the gossip. Ken was a fine man and I was proud
to call him my friend. If there is something that can be learned from
Kens accident I would rather it be by fact rather than rumor.

Ken I loved you as a friend and my memories of you will always bring
warm feelings to my heart. WE all will miss you.

Kirk Wicker