ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1530] Re: Long Term Effects of G-Forces

From: Lorenzohh at aol.com

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:36:35 UTC

Message:

 That's the wonderful effects of the natural drug called adrenaline, Doc.  I
get the same relief from the pain of a ruptured disc from normal everyday
landings.  Whenever I get in the plane with back pain, it is always less when
I get out.

Loren Smeltzer
It's not that I don't KNOW which way is up,
It's just that I don't CARE.