ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1531] Remembering Ken Hadden

From: "Brian K. Howard" <BK at NewAttAero.com>

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 02:46:05 UTC

Message:

 Barbara Hadden would like to compile a book of remembrances from Ken's
many, many friends and associates. If you have a special thought or
anecdote about Ken that you think Barbara would enjoy, please either e-mail
them directly to me (do NOT post them to the IAC Mail List), fax them to
Barbara at 614-885-5850, or mail them to Barbara Hadden, 943 Mulberry Dr.,
Worthington, OH 43235-1246.

If you have already posted something about Ken to the List, I have archived
it and you need not resend it.

Our thanks.

Brian Howard
President, IAC Chapter 34