ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1566] Re: Learning

From: Norman Brudigam <norm at bayengineers.com>

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 05:04:02 UTC

Message:

 I suggest you try Lou Fields Flight School at the North field at Oakland. He
has 3 Citabrias and a Pitts S2A that is in the shop.  Its a good place to get
started learning what he calls the "basic 10 manuvers".  He has been based
there since the 60's and does a good job on the basics. Phone no. is
510-635-3752.

norm

--
Norman Brudigam C.E.

Bay Engineers Inc. Specializing in the Evaluation
(510) 284-3300x20 and Repair of Existing Structures
FAX   284-3365
Primary Email: norm at bayengineers.com
Secondary Email:  nbrudigam at aol.com