ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1576] Support the U.S. Aerobatic Teams

From: RobertM82 at aol.com

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 21:03:54 UTC

Message:

 The United States Aerobatic Foundation is raffling off a beautifully restored
J-3 Cub to benefit the U.S.Aerobatic Teams. Many of you may have seen the
first Cub, which was on display at Oshkosh 97. We sold our 2,700 tickets in
record time, and because the first raffle was so successful, we're doing a
second one!

Again, only 2,700 tickets will be sold, so the odds of winning are quite
good. And the proceeds go to support the U.S. Aerobatic Teams...our newly
chosen Unlimited Team will compete at the World Aerobatic Championships in
Slovakia next summer, and they need your support to help fund the training
and transportation costs necessary to bring home the medals!

For more information on ticket costs or to purchase tickets, please call U.S.
Aerobatic Foundation Executive Secretary Kathy Chismark at 1- 888-678-USAF.
It's a toll-free call!

Thanks for your support.

Bob Minkus
Vice President, United States Aerobatic Foundation