ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1624] Re: More Info on Randy Gagne

From: "Drew Lundgren" <acrodrew at nol.net>

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:31:52 UTC

Message:

 Yes, we in Chapter 25 knew Heidi Cayouette.  I met her at a judges school I
taught a couple of years ago.  When I heard that the student was a female
Southwest airlines pilot, all I could think of was that it was probably
Heidi since I had just seen Debby Rihn earlier in the day.  I don't know of
any other female Southwest pilots who fly acro.  This is very sad indeed.
We not only lost the very well known and respected Randy Gagne, but also a
young up-and-coming aerobatic pilot.

Drew