ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1602] Re: Intermediate Free Flight

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 00:30:30 UTC

Message:

Hi,

It would be OK to use a Known from a previous year as a Free,
if it would fulfill the requirements for the Free.  that is
however almost never the case.  You need to have certain
figures in the Free, a certain number of maneuvers, etc.  Also
the total K-value probably wouldn't be what you need.

I am afraid you'll have to either use a Free from somebody
else, or build your own.

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn          | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA