ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1603] Re: Intermediate Free Flight

From: Herman Dierks <dierks at austin.ibm.com>

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 00:49:51 UTC

Message:

  If it meets all the requirements for a free flight, then yes.
 I doubt if it will.

 See the red book for all the requirements for the free, which
 includes the total number of figures and the total K factor.
 The free has to include a number of required figures that are spelled out in
 the red book.

 You are probably better off finding some free's that others have flown
 and simply copy them or use them to get ideas and then invent your own.

 Herman