ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1683] Re: Intermediate Free Flight

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess at brigadoon.com>

Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 22:35:40 UTC

Message:

 Well, after the Board of Directors Meeting this weekend, this thread is
pretty much over.  Everyone who will fly Intermediate will have to come up
with a new free style as the rules change proposal to increase the total
sequence K from 175 to 190 was approved.  Get your red and blue books out
this winter folks!

Allyson Parker-Lauck
IAC Secretary
Ponca City, OK