ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1782] Re: Boxes in General

From: Dave Pilkington <djpil at eisa.net.au>

Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 09:04:12 UTC

Message:

 DaveHartly at aol.com wrote:

> Just out of curiosity did you go to Meadowdale High School ?

I had to think about this one as it was straining the memory - no, I
didn't - I went to Werribee High.

Just so I don't get criticised for this trivia, let me hasten to add
that the night of Saturday, November 29th is the Aerobatic Club's
Christmas Bash in Melbourne. See you there!

--
Regards,
DJP

http://www.eisa.net.au/~djpil